- Posted by
PREMIUM WINE FREE FLOW
Fine, natural wine and some very precious wine are on the list. Enjoy it with your hotel stay, along with our seasonal dinner course or plates from our a la carte menu.
［Date］November 18th(Sat), 2017 - December 17th(Sun), 2017
［Number of people］10 per party, reservation needed
［Price］Tea-time 14:30-16:30 ...Free flow for 90 minutes / 1,500 yen per person
Dinner-time 18:00-21:30 ...Free flow for 120 minutes / 2,000 yen per person
*Tax is not included. Also, service charges (10%) are applied at dinner time.
*For dinner time free flows, order of food menus are neccessary.
*The menu may change, due to stocking matters.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following: Name / Phone number / Reservation date and time / Number of people
［Free flow menu］
Valdoppiadene prosecco superiore brut NV / Trevisiol (Italy)
Gruner Veltliner Landwein '16 / Geyerhof (Austria)
Marlborough Sauvignon blanc '15 / Invivo (New Zealand)
Ripazzo '16 / Le Coste (Italy)
Rose Rosé '15 / Okunota Winery (Japan / Yamanashi)
La Passion Grenache '14 / Les Vignerons de Tautavelloise (France)
C'est Bien Comme Ça '16 / Mas de Janiny (France)
Draft beer, Sake, Whisky, Juice
These 12 wines are made by only a small lot and very rare. 2 or 3 will appear on the daily list. 1 glass per peson.
- Ojico Chardonnay '15 (Japan / Toyama)
- Kikuka Chardonnay NV (Japan / Kumamoto)
- Arugabranca Brilhante (Japan / Yamanashi)
- Why Try So Hard '16 (Australia)
- Vouvray Moelleux Le Haut Lieu '08 (France)
- Exceptional Harvest (Spain)
- Auxey Duresses 1er cru Les Duresses '04 (France)
- Private Reserve Pinot Noir '16 (Japan / Miyazaki)
- Muscat Bailly A '16 (Japan / Okayama)
- VdF Racine Rouge '11 (France)
- Tinto Natural NV (Spain)
- Chateau Lagrange '12 (France)
BAKED SWEETS FOR LUNCH TIME
For lunch-time, we will give our chef's baked sweets for free after your meal.
Burdock macarons, poppyseed madeleines, or maybe melting ganache. Menu changes daily.